Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) (Berlin or remote)
POSpulse is a crowd-based market research company that helps manufacturers, retailers and service providers to better market their products and services by delivering real-time feedback to their questions using Europe’s largest App based community of more than 800,000 active consumers. Having more than 300 customers including world class brands like Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Bayer, Telefonica, adidas and many more, we are advancing towards our vision of becoming the leading agile consumer response platform.
Are you are looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of room for personal responsibility and development?
We do. Come join us.
- Continuous outreach to leads from the company CRM using telephone, E-mail and social media (LinkedIn)
- Lead qualification after initial contact for both outbound and inbound leads
- Schedule qualified calls / meetings with prospects for Senior Sales colleagues
- Closely sync with Sales and Marketing team and hand over leads to Senior Sales colleagues after initial lead qualification has been achieved
What you can expect
- An open, welcoming and supportive working environment
- A company living its core value of “people-orientation”
- A leadership team living flat hierarchies that cares about their team members
- Responsibility from day 1, space for creativity and new ideas
- Macbook and co.
- Free Urban Sports Club membership, fresh fruits and drinks, pets allowed and more
- A modern office directly at the train station Sonnenallee or working remotely from your home office
What we are looking for
- 2 years working experience in a customer facing profession (e.g. all sales areas, marketing, gastronomy / hospitality etc.)
- Bonus: prior experience working as SDR / BDR
- You are: positive, curious to learn and grow, willing to work hard, good with people, great at communication
- Tools: good level working with MS office suite (Word / Excel / PPT), prior experience working with Salesforce is bonus
- Language skills: German (native), English (fluent)