Team & Accounting Assistant (40 to 75%)
We help building the European Green Data space. Our vision is to provide the data infrastructure that enables Europe to achieve a sustainable, climate neutral industry and society.
Towards this goal, we already support more than 1.000 organisations in implementing the INSPIRE standards, a set of specifications for the delivery of spatial, environmental and statistical data.
In this role, you will support the 15 team members in administrative tasks, ranging from accounting to helping organise internal and external events. You will enable everyone to be more productive and love improving organisation.
Join us – wherever you are based – and be a cornerstone of the team!
- Support all team members with administrative tasks
- Handle ingoing invoices and create outgoing invoices
- Help with the organisation of internal events as well as workshops and user conferences
- Help with project management (e.g. creating templates)
- Help with incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Set up and optimise internal processes
- Previous accounting experience (in Germany)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent (C1+) in German and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Formal training (e.g. 3 year commercial education)
- Good knowledge of international invoicing rules (e.g. VAT)
The most important is of course the work environment: At wetransform, you will work with an innovative and smart team of experts from six countries. Our customers come from 15 different countries, and we solve interesting challenges for them. Professional growth of everybody through peer to peer feedback is a core tenant of our company culture.
- Professional growth in an innovative and smart team
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from remotely (not just during a pandemic)
- Central, state-of-the art office in downtown Darmstadt
- Annual Salary Range (at 60%): 21.600 to 27.000 €
- Equity Share via Employee Stock Option Programme
- Annual bonuses
wetransform gmbh is a Fraunhofer Spin-Off based in Darmstadt, Germany, founded in 2015. We are a group of experienced software engineers and innovation managers, and develop easy to use, cutting-edge, scalable, robust and accessible data transformation solutions, with a focus on geospatial information.
We value personal responsibility, open feedback, creativity, trust, professional development and work with a strong sense of fairness.