Full stack blockchain Engineer
What are you going to do?
You’ll be integrating new blockchain networks inside the Venly platform. This includes performing an initial tech review on the potential impact and pitfalls we might encounter while integration the new blockchain network. A thorough understanding of these new networks will be needed.
Next to that, you will also be integrating the Venly products in the existing ecosystem tools. As an example, integrating the Venly web3 provider into existing libraries (ethers.js, web3.js, web3modal), …
On top of that, you will be in charge with integrating Venly into more third party services allowing the Venly tools to be easily accessible and used from within those services (ex. Shopify).
What do you master?
- Solidity knowledge is a plus
- Existing experience in web3 technologies is a plus
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- REST API Development;
- Good communication skills and love to have a direct communication line with the business;
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions that you can tell us about;
- Being Hands-on and taking responsibility and pride in your work;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: GIT;
What’s in it for you?
We offer a full time, remote opportunity to build the #1 tech in Blockchain! You will work in a technical team with a fair and competitive compensation. Apply here and let’s connect!