Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders. We are looking for top business development candidates with a passion for gaming and metaverses to be an active member of the team and be part of the journey of building valuable, revenue-generating products pivotal for blockchain adoption.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
Venly is seeking an Account Manager to help develop strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to drive customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic Account Manager with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
You will act as a client advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied while identifying business opportunities.
You are entrepreneurial and strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You have a track record of successfully growing existing client accounts with the ability to clearly articulate the value of additional engaging solutions.
If you are passionate about Web3 and have the hunger to win, and a proven track-record, then this is your opportunity.
What you will do:
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Solid experience with CRM software
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about web3 and its endless opportunities
• You know how to inspire, lead, and get it done
• You work and play well with colleagues and partners, are self-aware, and understand it's just more fun that way
• You are driven to succeed and comfortable being held accountable for results
• 5+ years experience in a similar role