Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
EXPERIENCE: Trained professional
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dedicated Sales Development Representative to help accelerate the growth of our business. To achieve our goals, we’re building an A-star crew. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic SDR with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
You will drive opportunities in NFT, Gaming, Metaverse and Web3 space. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You have a track record of building new business opportunities and have the ability to clearly articulate the value of engaging with web3 solutions. If you have the hunger to win and a proven track-record, then this is your opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage outbound and inbound sales channels; Map the market and build prospect plans for enterprise customers.
- Qualify and develop inbound leads for Venly's solutions and respond to product enquiries.
- Run outbound email campaigns & LinkedIn campaigns to generate new sales prospects.
- Drive and assist discovery conversations during the introductory phase of the sales motion.
- Uncover each stakeholder's set of needs, use cases, tech requirements, and buying process.
- Schedule demonstrations between Account Executives and potential customers.
- Complete, accurate tracking of communication with potential customers in CRM.
- Develop sequence strategies for multiple stakeholders to engage across various channels, including, email and social media.
- Help scale the business through out of the box thinking and exceptional execution.
- Present Venly’s products to potential prospects in lead qualifications calls.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Qualify leads from various campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience and proven track record of working as a Sales Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role, ideally in a tech/SaaS startup.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and a fair understanding of key sales performance metrics.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision; Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well.
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organisational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- General understanding of the blockchain & NFT space.
- Experience in the crypto industry is a plus.
- Experience in working with a CRM is a must.