Postdoc Immunology (m/f/d)
Cutanos GmbH is a young biotech start-up company based in Vienna. We use a novel and highly specific drug delivery system to selectively target a subset of skin dendritic cells, called Langerhans cells. With this proprietary drug delivery platform, we aim to develop innovative immunotherapies. Recently, Cutanos teamed-up with a major pharmaceutical company to explore the application of our technology to autoimmune diseases. For this research project we are looking for a full-time post-doctoral fellow to join our team as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities include:
• Manage and develop research projects independently
• Plan and execute in vitro and in vivo experiments
• Manage and coordinate project with partnering company
To perform those tasks, we consider the following skills essential:
• PhD in Immunology, or related fields
• Expertise in at least one of the following fields is required:
· Immune regulation
· Skin immunology
· Dendritic cell biology
· mRNA technologies
• Experience in animal experimentation
• Innovative mindset
• Motivated, flexible, team player with the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
• High level of commitment to deadlines and excellent documentation
• English (fluent, written and spoken)
What we offer:
• A meaningful and responsible position in a top-level-equipped working environment.
• Cutting-edge research in an international, highly multidisciplinary team.
• A full time (40h per week) contract for at least 1 year (with possible extension) starting as soon as possible.
• An annual gross salary of EUR 55.000 or higher, depending on experience and qualification.