Product Marketer - B2C (m/f/d)
TIME ZONE: CET preferred
EXPERIENCE: Trained professional
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders. The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a crypto-curious Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase our product awareness and adoption. The candidate in this role will strategize and lead all the product marketing efforts, including setting up product launch and marketing campaigns, leveraging smart growth tactics to increase user growth, and will be responsible for KPIs like user satisfaction, user growth, user retention, active users etc. This person in this role will report to the B2C Marketing lead.B2C Products: Venly Wallet, Venly Market, Metaring.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will →
- Turn our millions of wallet users into active Venly wallet and market users.
- Interpret technical details of the product and turn them into benefits for the users.
- Measure and optimize the user journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Build on product positioning and messaging that resonates with the users and differentiates our product from its competitors.
- Maintain strong market intelligence, keeping up to date on trends and competitors’ strategies and be the expert on our users, who are they, how they user our products and their key criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape and be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Develop and advance market segmentation for each product offering.
- Provide detailed plans for new product launches and oversee the implementation of launch plans and user acquisition hacks.
- Support the product suite with user onboarding (video) and user support.
- Closely work with key players (design, content, product, growth) to execute strategies.
- Test marketing product features, releases, via email marketing and ad copy.
- Conceptualize and craft educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms.
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert.
- A degree in marketing, communications, business, management or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience working in product marketing, martech product management, or lifecycle marketing within a B2C context.
- Be an advocate for Pro user needs with an ability to embody the user at each step of the journey and litmus test product and marketing strategy ideas through the perspective of user wants and needs.
- Understand of product marketing tactics (e.g., integrated marketing campaigns).
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, WebTrends).
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with solid organizational skills and the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders as well as end users.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker with a process-oriented mindset who can quickly adjust priorities.
- Have the know how to analyse and act on data that supports your marketing decisions; Can own our marketing efforts and tie them into our growth goals.
- Konwledge of video creation/editing is a strong plus.
- Good understanding of the blockchain & NFT space.
- Experience in crypto industry is a strong plus.