Full Stack Developer (f/m/x)
Every 3 seconds someone in the world develops dementia. With an ever-aging population the number of people who suffer from dementia will double by 2030 and more than triple by 2050. The World Health Organization calls dementia a public health priority. However, currently there are no therapies or drugs on the market.
neotiv is a team of interdisciplinary specialists, scientists, developers, and technically passionate people who share a vision to prevent and intervene dementia. We have created a software system to detect early signs of dementia to enable early intervention of the disease. We are funded by renown investors and science transfer grants that enable us to realize our mission to improve people’s lives.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (f/m/x) who strengthens our team and supports us realizing our vision.
- Your main task is the development of digital products by using different technologies
- Technical implementation according to agile software design principles
- Further development of a microservice-oriented landscape is another main responsibility
- You support in the technical design of new product features
- Working on your tasks you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team
- (Professional) experience as a developer and very good knowledge of the programming languages C# or Java
- Good knowledge of unit testing, continuous integration and MSSQL
- You already have experience in working with agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills in English (and optionally German)
- Ability to work in a team and openness to new challenges
What we have to offer
- Hybrid working place (on-site in Magdeburg, Berlin and off-site possible)
- A top company recommended by employees
- Flexible working hours and a high amount of vacation days
- Regular online and offline team meetings and events
- Advanced training in your field of interest
- Casual and familiar working atmosphere in an international team
- Working on applied projects with the aim to prevent dementia
- Work along best in class dementia researchers from leading scientific institutions