SALES REPRESENTATIVE / OR SALES ENGINEER (M/F/D)
HACKING THE PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS OF MOTION CONTROL WITH DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
At Synapticon we’re reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machinery at the point of motion. The company introduces an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components, such as motors, drives, sensors and gearboxes into seamless units and digitizing performance and quality factors that are so far dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing. Innovation leaders around the world choose to work with Synapticon to path their way into the future of intelligent, motion control-related systems. Be part of it, join Synapticon!
With a solid background in servo drive technology and robotics you will be combining your technical knowledge with your sales skills, driving revenue from new and exciting business in a defined territory as well as up-selling and maintaining existing customers in this exploding new field.
Reaching out to new clients, you will be introducing our innovative solutions to them, effectively demonstrating how these solutions may be tailored to meet their specific needs and how they would benefit from our technologies. Leading client adoption, you will work to set product plans, negotiate, close contracts and ensure their satisfaction.
You should be able to effectively and independently communicate fluently all of our technological aspects and develop long-term strategic relationships with our clients.
- Building strong and long-term business relationships with existing customers
- Identifying, managing and developing new potential sales channels/clients (cold acquise)
- Negotiating the terms, conditions and framework agreements in all channels
- Developing a long term strategy for each channel/client to reach targeted revenue and sales growth.
- Working as an intermediate point between the company and the customer:
- Effectively demonstrating products to customers, utilizing the Synapticon sales standards
- Understanding customers’ technical and business requirements and translating those into Synapticon solutions
- Training distributors how to position and sell Synapticon products
- Assisting at trade exhibitions and other marketing events
- Providing operational, technical and commercial reports on a weekly basis
Working closely with:
- Head of Sales to develop account strategies and tactics (direct report to Head of Sales)
- Application Engineering Team and Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- BS degree in Engineering or Business Analytics
- Technical and sales background in the industrial field or sales background in industrial automation or robotics
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of sales performance in the automation and/or robotic industry, while achieving sales targets
- Experience in sales of technical products to development and production managers and engineers paired with work experience and profound technological (Servo drive / Robotics / Embedded Systems) insight
- Enthusiastic professional attitude in dealing with clients and excellent follow-up skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned goals
- Superior and proven time management skills
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Structured analytical working methods
- Ability to work independently
- Readiness for business travel across Germany and Europe
- Fluent German and English are essential
- Full-time (40 hours/week), permanent contract with 30 days paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and working location when life gets in the way
- Small international team in start-up mode, with lots of opportunities for career advancement
- Annual performance and salary re-negotiation to keep your compensation relevant
- Highly competent colleagues who are experts in their field and who are happy to help you learn and grow
- Company pension plan
- Birthday vouchers
- Company support for gym memberships through Qualitrain
- Job electro bike plans
- Regular team building events like skiing, boot camps, sports, Christmas parties, and BBQ every Friday in our office in Schönaich .
- Spouses and kids are welcome to join for BBQ on Fridays in our office in Schönaich.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application.