HARDWARE DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
HACKING THE PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS OF MOTION CONTROL WITH DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
At Synapticon we’re reshaping the world of motion control for robotics and machinery at the point of motion.
The company introduces an entirely new approach to motion axes by integrating formerly discrete components, such as motors, drives, sensors and gearboxes into seamless units and digitalizing performance and quality factors that are so far dependent on costly mechanical manufacturing. Innovation leaders around the world choose to work with Synapticon to path their way into the future of intelligent, motion control-related systems. Be part of it, join Synapticon!
- You develop industry-compatible, highly integrated electronics from concept to series production using structure and efficiency
- You create requirement specifications and set them with your creativity in the development process space-saving and reliable
- After development, you will actively accompany the qualification process and ensure that the electronics meet all standards and our quality requirements
- You have strong communication skills
- You support our customers in finding solutions in challenging situations
- You also support our sales team during technical customer visits
- Your dynamic personality motivates your team and helps you to find innovative solutions
- At least 3 years experience in mixed signal hardware development
- At least 3 completed product development projects in the area of mixed-signal industrial electronics
- Experience with common laboratory equipment simulation, circuit diagram development and layout of industrial electronics
- Experienced in soldering under the microscope of SMT components of size 0402
- Experience with EMC standards and their implementation in design
- Experience in the power electronics field
- Knowledge of circuit board technologies
- Good knowledge of analog circuits
- Confident grasp of ECAD programs, especially Altium Designer
- Experience in the implementation of feldbus systems such as EtherCAT, Profinet, EthernetIP etc.
- Experience with thermal simulations
- Profound knowledge of Matlab
- Full-time (40 hours/week), permanent contract with 30 days paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and working location when life gets in the way
- Small international team in start-up mode, with lots of opportunities for career advancement
- Annual performance and salary re-negotiation to keep your compensation relevant
- Highly competent colleagues who are experts in their field and who are happy to help you learn and grow
- Company pension plan
- Birthday vouchers
- Company support for gym memberships through Qualitrain
- Job electro bike plans
- Beautiful countryside around the office at our location in Schönaich, Germany
- Regular team building events like skiing, boot camps, sports, Christmas parties, and BBQ every Friday .
- Spouses and kids are welcome to join for BBQ on Friday.
A sandbox out back “for the kids”, but we recognize that age is just a number
A field out back where we like to kick the ball around. Some of us are professional-level, but we prefer to pursue our engineering passions.
Modern office facilities with an engineering lounge with football table and bean bag chairs
Shared apartment (WG) upon availability
Visa sponsorship, if required
Interest? We look forward to receiving your application.