Brand Manager (f/m/x) - Digital Healthcare Applications
Every 3 seconds someone in the world develops dementia. With an ever-aging population the number of people who suffer from dementia will double by 2030 and more than triple by 2050. The World Health Organization calls dementia a public health priority. However, currently there are no therapies or drugs on the market.
neotiv is a team of interdisciplinary specialists, scientists, developers, and technically passionate people who share a vision to prevent and intervene dementia. We have created a software system to detect early signs of dementia to enable early intervention of the disease. We are funded by renown investors and science transfer grants that enable us to realize our mission to improve people’s lives.
To launch our digital health applications and to realize our promotional activities, we are looking for a passionate Brand Manager (f/m/x) in the field of Digital Healthcare Applications.
- Your main responsibility is to launch the digital health applications (DiGa) in the field of neuropsychological diseases.
- You will drive any promotional activity for digital health solutions that target at patients, Healthcare Professionals (HCP) and other stakeholders from end to end.
- You create, plan, and execute marketing campaigns (all channels) for the German market in close collaboration with the business operations team, sales, and other internal stakeholders.
- You conduct market research to create insights about customers and markets. • Create and manage scientific text (copy writing) for HCP and patients/consumers including approval and translation process.
- Identify, organize, and prepare national and international events such as congresses, symposia, and scientific conferences (including contracting and invoice process).
- Further development of public relations and external communication.
- You work together with agency partners, freelancers and establish strong partnerships.
- You liaise with KOL, clinicians and other stakeholders.
- You are responsible for budget planning and management.
- Completed studies in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Sciences, or a comparable qualification.
- You bring at least 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing, especially in campaign creation, planning and execution.
- You have in-depth knowledge in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and communications, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- You have industry knowledge and expertise of Digital Health, MedTech or Pharma.
- Knowledge of digital health applications (DiGa) and the digital healthcare act (DVG) is a plus.
- You can design promotional material and activities in compliance with data privacy guidelines and regulations.
- Your appearance is confident, and you have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You speak and write English and German, both at native-speaker level as you will also be required to write and edit scientific texts.
- You are reliable, resilient and a good team player.
What we have to offer
- Hybrid working place (on-site in Magdeburg, Berlin and off-site possible)
- Flexible working hours, high amount of vacation days
- Regular online and offline team meetings and events
- Advanced training in your field of interest
- Casual and familiar working atmosphere in an international team
- Working on applied projects with the aim to prevent dementia
- Work along best in class dementia researchers from leading scientific institutions