Senior Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
As our new Senior Automation Engineer (m/f/d) you are the designated new expert for all topics related to industrial automation in our Hardware Development Team. It is your mission to revolutionize automation technology together with us. Say goodbye to 08/15 welding cells and say hello to true Industry 4.0!
- You coordinate the entire development process from prototype to series production;
- You define the architecture of our new control systems and procure all required mechatronic components;
- You design and build test benches for groundbreaking automation solutions;
- You program the logic of our control systems and create interfaces;
- You support the team with your extensive knowledge and share your experience and expertise;
- You work in an international and interdisciplinary team directly with our founders to bring our projects to production maturity.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering or mechanical engineering, or you have completed a comparable professional development;
- You can draw on several years of professional experience with a focus on industrial automation and have experience from project initialization to placing on the market;
- The development of mechatronic systems with EPLAN (or a comparable tool) is your bread and butter; you have knowledge of the programming languages according to IEC 61131-3 and you can also organize highly complex systems;
- You have already gained experience in multidisciplinary project management and ideally you have already supervised a team (or you are ready to take over your first leadership function);
- You speak fluent English and good German;
- You like to be a generalist, but you are also willing to quench your thirst for knowledge with a technical "deep dive" into unfamiliar technologies every now and again;
- You like to discuss, take responsibility for your work and implement technically creative ideas together with our motivated team.
Every day we live a corporate culture based on humor, openness, freedom and team spirit. In short: "Truly be yourself, speak your mind, self-reflect, be self-determined and confident about our team and work."
- Be part of an emerging robotics startup;
- Seek your own challenges and develop your personal and professional skills;
- Look forward to regular team events (e.g. skiing, bowling or Oktoberfest);
- Experience our office dog Anton, delicious espresso from a chrome-plated wonder machine and probably the biggest beanbag you've ever seen.