Intern or working student (m/f/d) PLC programming
As our new PLC programmer (m/f/d) you will become a central member of our R&D team with expertise in the field of industrial automation technology. You are the go-to expert when it comes to customizing the control system of our systems and you are the link between our Hardware Team and IT.
- You create concepts for the control of our system;
- In the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 environment you program PLC controllers and further develop our existing software structure;
- In case of changes you take the control system including HMI and periphery of our plants back into operation;
- You develop new applications for the interaction of axes and industrial robots;
- Independently you take over new projects and see where there is a need for optimization;
- You version your code with Git;
- You take over overall system responsibility - from safety engineering to programming the HMI and communication with an industrial robot.You see, your tasks are anything but monotonous and boring.
- You study electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or information technology;
- You bring along knowledge in programming of SPS controls (if possible with Beckhoff TwinCAT 3);
- You have good knowledge in developing .NET applications with C# (optional: GUI development with Krypton);
- The following technologies are known to you: EtherCat / OPC / ADS / TCP / IP; TwinSafe; Programming languages IEC 61131-3 (LD, FBD, Structured Text);
- You have already made first experiences with Git and agile working;
- You are familiar with the operation and control of servo drive technology;
- You are highly motivated to develop and program future machine applications;
- You speak good English. German is desirable, but not a must.
Every day we live a company culture based on humor, openness, freedom and team spirit. In short: "Truly be yourself, speak your mind, self-reflect, be self-determined and confident about our team and work."
- Be part of an emerging robotics start-up;
- Find your own challenges and develop your personal and professional skills;
- Look forward to regular team events (e.g. skiing, bowling or Oktoberfest - as soon as the situation allows it);
- Experience our office dog Anton, delicious espresso from a chrome-plated wonder machine and probably the biggest beanbag you have ever seen.