Agile Coach (f/x/m) - Part- or Full-time Remote-flexible
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Our every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our team of product managers, data scientists and software engineers delivering on OUTFITTERY’s dedication to offer our customers the best fashion e-commerce experience. We believe in agile methodologies and small cross-functional teams. You can be part of our team as Agile Coach (f/x/m) part-time or full-time.
This will be your responsibilities:
- Shape our agile culture: You will support and coach our teams (tech as well as business) on optimizing their processes and workflows according to agile best practices.
- Continuous improvement: You will analyse our current processes within the teams with regards to identifying bottlenecks, challenges and blockers and help solve them in a reliable way.
- Foster independent teams: You will work on all levels with teams and stakeholders on setting up and running efficient rituals, workshops and meetings.
- Impact on strategy: You will take part in developing and facilitating the OUTFITTERY strategy and support the teams in adapting to our company’s goals.
This is what we like about people joining our team:
- Strong knowledge of and proven track record of implementing and maintaining agile methodologies in fast-paced environments.
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
- Enjoy working with a diverse, international team and understanding the importance of finding mutually beneficial best practices.
- Passion for continuous improvement of processes and workflows.
- Applying a wide range of hard and soft skills to mediate and educate people and teams.
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health - We offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports in cases of professional and personal matters.