(Senior) Full-Stack Product Developer (w/m/x)
onetool is a fast-growing, YC-backed startup in the growing SaaS management and provisioning industry. Our goal is to empower companies to manage all their software and employees in a single place. We are building a product that we would want to use ourselves and are fortunate enough to have top-tier investors, like Y Combinator, HTGF, and great customers, backing our mission to solve the SaaS chaos.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product engineer that will help us get the product to the next level. To succeed in this role you will need to be a self-starter, not waiting to be told what to do, think in solutions and not problems, have an outstanding product and customer focus, be a team player and have a “can do” attitude. It is crucial that you built things before.
You are a fit if
- You love building complex SaaS/web apps from start to finish. You have developed SaaS apps before and know how to handle everything from front-end to API integrations, and complex database and backend structures.
- You have absolute customer focus and would never develop a product that is not easy to use. Ease of use and usability are in your DNA.
- You have an entrepreneurial startup mindset and always try to learn new things. The usual startup chaos (many changing tasks, quick decisions and lots of responsibility) does not stress you but energizes you.
- You are proactive, always coming up with new ideas how to solve things and anticipate potential challenges and implement them in a working solution.
- You own your (and your team’s) tasks from idea to tested implementation.
- You think in solutions, not in problems
- You get things done. Your perception is outstanding.
- Strong skills in php, Java, SQL, and AWS are must-haves. Knowledge in at least one frontend technology, good understanding of HTTP, HTML5, CSS3 is required.
- You have at least 2 years of full-stack product engineering experience.
- Experience with SaaS management, provisioning, single-sign-on, SCIM/SAML, web scraping, oAuth, API development and/or SWA is a strong plus.
This role won’t be a great fit for you if
- You like waiting to be told what to do from the CTO or Product/Business team.
- You believe that completing tickets is your actual work.
- You think in terms of bugs, instead of new features and product improvements.
- You can’t cope with high-stress environments that are deadline-oriented.
- You tend to find excuses instead of solutions.
What we can offer
- Real responsibility at a fast growing Y Combinator startup
- Ability to form the future of the company and the product
- You will be part of our management team
- Generous compensation and equity package
- 28 days paid time off per year + sick days + all major holidays
- The most awesome startup you’ll ever find
- The most amazing city you’ll ever find: Berlin
- We might open another office in the States (after Covid)
- 100% medical coverage