Operations Executive (m/f/d)
You will be joining a fast growing company and will be responsible for operations and assist our leadership team in effectively scaling up the organization to meet growing customer demand. Your work will involve making important company policy and its hands-on implementation. You will also be assisting our the founders with effective execution of strategic decisions and help develop a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Operations Executive Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on execution help for strategic and tactical decisions of the company.
- Ensure success of customer engagements
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders for budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
Operations Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, operations management or related field.
- Experience of operations in a startup/scaleup
- Ability to create, manage and successfully implement projects
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills in English. German language skills are an added advantage