Quality Assurance Engineer II (m/f/d)
English - Advanced
- You oversee planning, automated / manual testing, and monitoring of software releases for our applications.
- You review product requirements and determine quality requirements of design and implementation.
- You design and develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- You perform black-box and white-box tests, report and verify defects, and sign-off on release candidates.
- You estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing and release activities.
- You review and recommend improvements to existing QA processes.
- You identify and implement new methods to test the scalability and correctness of large-scale distributed systems.
- You have a minimum of four years of experience in software development, preferably in a venture-backed, high-velocity SaaS environment.
- You have strong communication, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- You have previously worked and are familiar with AWS and GitLab or GitHub.
- You have good knowledge of best practices for a modern software development life cycle.
- You have the ability to understand and test a large system with diverse technologies and applications.
- You have proven bug and regression skills and are exceptionally able to isolate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action.
- A modern tech stack (StackShare)
- An international and open-minded team.
- A passionate, motivating and appreciative environment.
- Plenty of room for your ideas and personal development.
- Coaching, mentoring and training (externally and internally) to cater to your individual needs.
- Free drinks & fruits and flexible working hours.
- 28+2 vacation days.