Product Data Analyst (w/m/x)
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Our every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
In the role of Product Data Analyst (f/x/m), you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights about the workings of an e-commerce company – all of this in a diverse and international team. You will join our Data Insights team which works closely with different units of the company as they gain an understanding of our product and business performance.
- Analysis of key elements of our product (e.g. conversion rate analysis, market research, cohort analysis, and product comparison) to understand customer behavior, market trends, and product performance.
- Conduct and analyze A/B tests for our customer funnels.
- Develop tracking methods for the different customer types and journeys.
- Impact our product at the cross-section between our customers, our algorithms and the tech department in general.
- Deep analysis of the product environment and customers. Translating your insights into business-actionable recommendations and visualizing your findings for stakeholders.
- You have a data-driven approach to product-related business analytics in e-commerce fields to deliver business-actionable recommendations.
- You show excellent skills in managing and communicating with stakeholders from various perspectives.
- You have in-depth experience using SQL. Other scripting languages such as Python to perform data analysis would be a plus.
- You are used to working with Tableau or similar visualization tools.
- You are a great team player with Scrum/Agile methodology experience.
- You feel comfortable working in an English speaking work environment.
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal trainings and coachings, as well as free german courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and wellbeing of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Christian Richter (email@example.com).