Brand Partnerships Manager (f/x/m)
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our Brand & Communications team and become the ambassador for the external partnerships and brand collaborations. Your sales and communication power is your secret weapon. No matter which partner has to be convinced, you are always on top of trends and looking for new brands to work with. You work closely together with all marketing teams, campaign production, logistics & buying and report to our Head of Brand & Communications. Read further to learn more about your tasks and the type of person we are looking for.
How you help us
- You are the brand ambassador and interface for the external partnerships, collaborations with fashion and non fashion brands. Internally you are the person-to-go when it comes to all corporations.
- You identify, prioritize and secure business opportunities through wkz (advertising subsidies) and partnerships in order to grow the channel and contribute to the company success.
- You are proactively leading new brand partner acquisition, including door opening & cold calling to develop long term relationships.
- You are responsible for negotiation of sales terms and offers.
- You set up & devise convincing and engaging communications materials, media kits and reports.
- You develop and manage exciting coop campaigns and sponsorships (within multiple marketing channels, from brief, execution and reporting) to drive sales, customer engagement, customer satisfaction and much more.
- You achieve monthly/quarterly and annual sales goals with clear revenue targets.
- You ensure the success of each cooperation, the brand partnership overall, campaign KPI definition, setting and delivering against targets.
- You work in a collaborative and transparent cross functional environment, closely working with key stakeholders within marketing, buying, logistics, finance, who support the brand corporations and realisation.
- You are responsible for the budget and set up of yearly business case in line with company business goals.
Who you are
- You have 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in Marketing and Sales or a related field, preferably in the E-Commerce, wkz or partner programs.
- Ideally, you completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) or have a similar qualification.
- You have a sales driven and entrepreneurial mindset and like to drive, push for success.
- You have a holistic understanding of the different channels, performance and campaign marketing.
- You are able to organize, plan and manage a variety of tasks and projects at the same time.
- You have strong communication and people skills to manage external relationships with brand partners as well as internal contact with stakeholders (e.g. Buying & logistics).
- You are a team player and excited to work in a cross functional team and company, and variety of day to day.
- You are excellent with numbers and able to intemperate and use data for insights that impacts the success of current and future campaigns.
- You have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Experiences in working with a B2B/ project management tool is a plus.