Talent Acquisition Manager Tech (m/f/d)
English - Mastery
Recruitment MarketingJob InterviewStartupsTalent SourcingSourcingTalent AcquisitionRecruitment
- Support a high velocity recruitment process by sourcing possible candidates for engineering, design and product management positions.
- Contact talent on Honeypot, LinkedIn and other channels we don’t even know about yet.
- Manage our applicant tracking systems (Personio and HackerRank).
- Coordinate internal meetings, interviews, and travel logistics for candidates.
- Identify and manage external job boards (like Stackoverflow) to build our employer brand.
- Assist with planning and attending recruiting and brand building events (industry meetups, career fairs, etc.).
- Support the HR team in ad-hoc projects.
- 2+ years of experience working as a technical recruiter, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player.
- Self-starter who knows how to take initiative and follow-through to get things done quickly, but with an eye for details.
- Strong organizational and time management skills while multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (German is a plus).
- An international and open-minded team.
- A passionate, motivating and appreciating environment.
- An attractive working space in the Centre of Hamburg and free fruits, water and coffee variations.
- A lot of space for your ideas and development.
- Coaching, mentoring and training (internal and external) to respond to your needs.
- 28 + 2 days of vacation and flexible working hours.