At Matchbase we are building the world’s first on-demand teamsports club. Our members can play teamsport when they want together with great people on the most beautiful venues.
We believe that teamsport should be easy. That’s why starting with football our mission is to make all popular teamsport as easy as going to the gym.
On the pitch and in the (remote) office we aim at building a dream team. In a dream team everybody is extraordinary at what they do while being tremendous collaborators. If you have ever played in a team where every player fits like a perfectly engineered set of gears you know the joy and satisfaction that comes with it.
Our goal is not only to make playing teamsports as easy and convenient as possible – It’s to provide the best possible experience for our members before a session, on the field and after the session. We are convinced that technology is key to us achieving this goal.
For the next major steps of our journey we are searching for a full-stack (lead) developer, who will help us achieve our goals and be an important part of our core-team in Berlin.
Your Role at Matchbase:
You will join the product team as a full-stack (lead) developer in our startup. You will support the product team in an important role towards all technical questions and will help grow the current product into a more scalable and stable one being ready for growth and tackling new markets.
- You have already gained working experience as a full-stack developer in a (B2C) startup, agency, or comparable environment and have worked in an interdisciplinary team.
- You are experienced with databases.
- You are very interested in system architecture tasks and love to take well-founded decisions with a lot of impact.
- You have already gained experience in working with freelancers.
- You have gained experience regarding system operations (not mandatory).
- You love to work user-centric and build real products which matter to people.
- You are a real team player: You like to guide, support and build teams and see everyone in your team growing with his tasks.
- You are fluent in english, german is a plus.
What we offer:
- A place where you can make your ideas become reality – super fast – You’ll play an essential role in building a startup from scratch. Your decisions matter and will have a direct impact on the product.
- You build a team – As a lead developer you will have the opportunity to enlarge and build up our product team and lead it in all technical issues.
- Best ideas win – No matter if intern or CEO. We believe in the power of the best idea, not in hierarchy.
- Clever people – You’ll work with smart and ambitious people who want to be best at what they do every day.
- Work in a culture that – is based on our core values Care, Courage, Challenge and Curiosity. We take our work seriously, but ourselves not too much!
- Participation in success – By joining our startup in that early stage you will significantly participate in our employee stock option programme (ESOP).
- Working flexible – Working in our West-Berlin office with an awesome community at the Siemens Entrepreneurial Campus & good coffee as well in home-office or remote.
Do you find the position interesting? Then we are looking very much forward to hearing from you and getting to know you!
See you soon,
your Team Matchbase