Sales Associate (m/f/d)
English - Upper intermediateGerman - Native
SalesMarketingBusiness DevelopmentCustomer SupportCooperationCRMCustomer acquisitioncommunication skillsAccount managementSaasB2BCustomer Satisfaction
- Hosting live demos and webinars with potential customers.
- Answering product-specific inquiries via phone or mail.
- Organization and implementation of our appearances at various events and fairs.
- Creation of documentation.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with our tech-, marketing- and customer-support teams.
- Support in researching new sales channels and in developing marketing strategies.
- Completed degree or commercial apprenticeship.
- First practical experiences in sales, business development or marketing.
- Communicative skills and a customer-oriented view.
- You can seamlessly switch between German and English, preferably other languages: French, Spanish or Italian.
- Structured, independent and team-oriented way of working.
- An international and open-minded team.A passionate, motivating and appreciative environment.
- Plenty of room for your ideas and personal development.
- Coaching, mentoring and training (externally and internally) to cater to your individual needs.
- Free drinks & fruits and flexible working hours.
- 28+2 vacation days.