Sales Analyst (m/f/d)
30 - 42K €Entry levelFull time
English - Upper intermediateGerman - Native
SalesBusiness DevelopmentMarketingCustomer SupportE-commerceCooperationcommunication skillsB2B
- Hosting live demos and webinars with potential customers.
- Answering product-specific inquiries via phone or mail.
- Supporting the organization and implementation of our appearances at various events and fairs.
- Creation of documentation, analyzes and reports.
- Support in researching trends and challenges in cross-border e-commerce.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with our tech-, marketing- and customer-support teams.
- Career starters with completed education (apprenticeship or university degree).
- Interested in the areas sales, business development or marketing.
- Structured, independent and team-oriented way of working.
- Communicative skills and a customer-oriented view.
- You can seamlessly switch between German and English
- An international and open-minded team.
- A passionate, motivating and appreciative environment.
- Plenty of room for your ideas and personal development.
- Coaching, mentoring and training (externally and internally) to cater to your individual needs.
- Free drinks & fruits and flexible working hours.
- 28+2 vacation days.