We are James, Andi, Mathias and Dimi the SPACEGOATS engineering department. Designing, building and maintaining SPACEGOATS products and tools is our main focus. To deliver the best possible user experience we use modern technology and agile principles. Currently, we are looking for a software engineer to shape our products and scale the engineering team with us.
A quick look at SPACEGOATS
As an early stage startup we secured seed funding and are growing quickly. We are 4 people in the founding team, and 9 people in total. Our mission is to simplify the business expansion for Amazon focused sellers. GALAXY, our product, is a SaaS offering that is used by Amazon marketplace sellers to manage their products.
Imagine it like this: You are selling keyboards on the german Amazon marketplace and want to expand your business all over Europe. Instead of handling foreign taxes, accounting, translations etc. yourself, you join SPACEGOATS. We handle all that with software and you can focus on your products.
As a software engineer you will:
- Design, build and maintain our software.
- Write software in TypeScript w/ No-SQL and SQL data stores and deploy to Heroku.
- Integrate third party APIs and expand our own RESTful API.
- Translate business and user requirements into working software.
- Chase and smash Bugs.
What you should bring
- Experience as a software engineer on a software product used in production.
- Good knowledge in Node.js and Typescript.
- Good understanding and practice of SQL and No-SQL databases.
- You know your operations for cloud software: Deploy, monitor, optimize and trace problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English (German is a plus).
- A self-motivated work style.
Experience with multi tenancy SaaS software, accounting software or with the Amazon APIs (MWS/ PPC) is a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours and home/ remote office
- Employee benefits
- Choose your own hardware
- An early stage startup experience
- A lot of freedom on how you accomplish work
SPACEGOATS culture strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds, and we trust our team members to make smart decisions. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.