OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
As Product Manager Mobile (f/x/m) you will join our journey to become the leader in personalized fashion. Our product managers are integrated into the development teams and we work very closely together with our data scientists. Together we are transforming OUTFITTERY towards a truly data-driven vision that relies on machine learning algorithms to steer our business and thus our platform, too.
What you do
- Own the development and vision of our iOS and Android customer-facing applications.
- Assume the role of Product Owner in our agile development process.
- Work with the Product Management team to manage dependencies, define strategies, and optimize processes.
- Own the execution for preparing stories, writing specs, collaborating with stakeholders, managing project execution, A/B testing, wire-framing, and defining feature roll-out strategies.
- Utilize multiple data sources to derive insights from usability research, data analysis, to support your product instinct.
- Evangelize the product vision and road-map for the mobile applications upwards to management and C-level stakeholders, as well as outwards to our employees.
What you know
- You have an academic background or bring a similar experience to the table, ideally in the field of product management or business administration.
- You gained experience in delivering successful releases of consumer applications (web or mobile) and have a deep understanding of web and e-commerce application development.
- You are a storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders, including presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- You are design-aware. You have a solid understanding of UX concepts, user flows.
- You are technically curious, always informed on the evolving tech space and you possess a teaching, sharing and learning mindset.
- You are autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Your communication skills are top-notch - fluency in English is a must.
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - We not only provide a productive working environment in the form of fresh fruits, various drinks and a modern office in the heart of Berlin. But also dogs are very welcome here to relax the office routine. Currently, due to COVID-19 we are working remotely from home.
- Team events - At OUTFITTERY it is important for us to celebrate joint successes as well as our team work. Therefore, we regularly have summer and Christmas parties and conduct team events twice a year to support good cross department working. At the moment we are trying to focus on at home events.
- Health - To promote the health of our employees, we offer in-house sports courses as well as health days. We are offering mental health coaching during this pandemic.