OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - fewer rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Senior Payment Manager (m/f/x).
- You are responsible for overseeing, monitoring and reporting of all payment processes on a daily basis
- You manage relationships with our payment-service-provider, factoring and other related vendors
- You are constantly improving internal processes and are implementing them in collaboration with our tech team
- You capture and document all payment related processes internally
- You handle customer related payment/refund requests and check fraud suspicious orders
- Fraud management: You identify, analyze and assess fraud patterns and develop preventive measures in collaboration with our Data Scientists
- You stay up to date with current technology, product changes and payment trends
- You keep strong relationships to peers in order to learn and share best practices, come up with alternative solutions and benchmarks
- You continuously develop existing payment processes and set-up new ones where necessary
- You identify the payment method mix that caters best to the unique needs of our customers and implement new payment methods
- You work closely with Customer Service, Accounting and Tech in order to deliver the best payment service solutions to our customers
- You completed a Bachelor's degree or higher ideally with an emphasis on financial management, economics or a related field
- You have more than three years of work experience in an e-commerce company focusing on payment and or within the product field
- You are familiar with billing, payment and fraud-processes
- You have strong project management skills
- You are result oriented and process driven
- You have profound knowledge with MS Office and experience with data analytics tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- You take the initiative and have a hands-on mindset
- You enjoy teamwork and have the willingness to take over responsibility
- You speak English and German on a fluent level
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal trainings and coachings, as well as free german courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - We not only provide a productive working environment in the form of fresh fruits, various drinks and a modern office in the heart of Berlin. But also dogs are very welcome here to relax the office routine.
- Team events - At OUTFITTERY it is important for us to celebrate joint successes as well as our team work. Therefore, we regularly have summer and Christmas parties and conduct team events twice a year to support good cross department working.
- Health - To promote the health of our employees, we offer in-house sports courses as well as health days.