You design, develop, deploy, operate and improve software solutions that will help to improve Taxdoo's front runner position.
You take responsibility for all aspects of your work and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver and operate large-scale SaaS applications using AWS. Along with your team, you will own your code.
You are part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, etc. are a top priority.
Basics we expect from you
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment and taking ownership of the entire development cycle; from ideation to implementation and maintenance using latest technology.
Great if you bring the following
- Practical and recent experience with JS frameworks like React.
- Experience with system architecture and RESTful API design.
- Basic understanding of AWS and CI/CD – you are not afraid of deploying and operating your applications.
- You have developed complex internal systems (e.g. ERP, Supply Chain Management), have built microservice-based systems (preferably in the cloud) or Web Applications for complex business domains.
An international and open-minded team.
A passionate, motivating and appreciative environment.
Plenty of room for your ideas and personal development.
Coaching, mentoring and training (externally and internally) to cater to your individual needs.
Free drinks & fruit, public transport tickets, flexible working hours and an above-average salary.
28+2 vacation days.