cLEcta is a leading innovator and supplier of biotechnological products for regulated markets like food and pharma. Best-in-class technologies are applied to provide customized enzymes and microbial strains to novel and cost-efficient industrial manufacturing processes.
We are seeking a highly committed candidate (f/m/d) with scientific background at the earliest possible date to strengthen the Legal Affairs & IP departmentin the area of contract drafting and negotiation.
- Drafting of business contracts in German and English language, with a focus on contracts for development partnerships, contracts for manufacturing, supply and quality of biotechnological products, and on intellectual property licensing contracts.
- Determining and structuring key contract terms in close interaction with colleagues from c-LEcta-departments (Business Development, Production, Sales, R&D and others).
- Continuous reviewing and monitoring of contract obligations and compliance in close interaction with c-LEcta-stakeholders and contract partners.
- The position reports to the Head of Legal Affairs & IP of the company and will strongly interface with Business Development, Production, Sales, and R&D departments
- Academic Degree (Master or PhD) in Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or comparable education and working experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in deal structuring and contract drafting in or at the interface with biotechnology or life science industry.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external interdisciplinary functions (e.g. business development, sales, engineers, scientist, and legal).
- Ability of independent judgment and creative problem solving.
- Motivated to cope with numerous non-standardized tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German language.
This exciting assignment comes along with excellent career opportunities within the c-LEcta team. You will be actively supported by an experienced and dynamic team in a friendly working atmosphere.