c LEctais a leading innovator and supplier of biotechnological products for regulated markets like food and pharma. Best-in-class technologies are applied to provide customized enzymes and microbial strains to novel and cost-efficient industrial manufacturing processes.
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible to support c-LEcta’sactivities to identify and to develop new business opportunities for the company. Ideally you have gained already some experience in markets linked to industrial biotechnology, especially in the field of enzyme technology or the food sector. You should be qualified to collect, investigate and assess data to judge the overall potential of an innovation in terms of market related criteria, and to establish contacts mainly to the food and pharma industry to promote innovative concepts.
- Desk research for competitive business intelligence especially focused on industrial biotechnology targets and R&D developments with the aim of identifying, monitoring and evaluation of new target products and applications
- Identification and initiation of innovation opportunities with prospective industry partners
- Preparation of project drafts for the development and commercialization of new products
- Presentation of new business opportunities and project drafts to prospective industry partners and to the senior management
- Academic Degree in Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, Food Science or comparable education. A PhD degree can be a plus, but applicants with a Master’s degree and relevant experience are welcome, too.
- Efficient in collecting, analyzing and reporting information from e. g, (patent) literature, market reports and conferences
- Proactive, ambitious character who can operate both independently and as part of a team
- Positive, optimistic, flexible and creative problem-solving attitude
- Excellent in written and verbal English and German
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This exciting assignment comes along with excellent career opportunities within the c-LEcta team. You will be actively supported by an experienced and dynamic team in a friendly working atmosphere. Further, we provide attractive employer benefits.