Sdui is the solution for mobile communication in schools. With amazingly easy featuresfor messaging, timetables and a wide range of third party integrations, the app digitises processes and reduces administrative effort. Within two years, Sdui has reached hundreds of institutions and grown a serious reputation in the educational market.
WHAT SDUI OFFERS
- one of the fastes growing Start-ups in Germany
- value driven and motivated colleagues with a vision
- modern offices in the Technologiezentrum building in Koblenz
- Mosel riverside is 200m away (scenic office view included)
- new Sdui location at the Factory in Berlin
- acáo energy drink as much as you want
- collective lunch dates and regular team events
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Join our team and make our developers happy by building CI/CD pipelines based on Gitlab CI and Docker -improving our deployment-and quality assurance processes.
Extend our Docker landscape and enable horizontal scaling using Kubernetes and using 1&1' datacenter manager.Our services are handling millions of requests every month with a wide rangeof interactions like realtime messaging, cloud interactions, timetable processing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Good knowledge CI/ CD (based on CircleCI, GitlabCI)
- Basic understanding of writing Docker images
- First experience with Kubernetes, AWS or Azure
- Optional: Experience in managing Linux machines (Debian / Ubuntu) in our cloud environment
- Your typical reaction to Kubernetes isn't: 'uhmhghgrm'