OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed. Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Homeoffice Telemarketing Agent (m/f/x) for our Netherlands/ Belgium customer in Germany!
- You passionately re-activate customers over the phone and advise them on our service at OUTFITTERY
- You are an important part of our Marketing department where you will proactively reach out to our customers to find out which pieces or outfits are missing in their wardrobe
- You will forward customer feedback directly to our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure an improvement of our service
- You not only offer an excellent customer service but also keep an eye on important KPIs
- You have collected first experiences in the areas of sales, telemarketing and/ or customer service
- You are customer-focused and have an open personality
- You speak Dutch on a native level and have good English or German language skills
- You are interested in fashion and would love to sell our product
- You are always patient when contacting a customer and offer the best possible service
- You are motivated and persistent and work independently as well as structured
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men.
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals - we love to celebrate them as well! Join us for our exciting team events.
- An exciting and responsible role with great impact.
- An honest and open feedback culture - 360°-degree feedback from your peers and your manager (vice versa).
- Individual development opportunities - want to attend a conference, take upon a course or go to a workshop? Do it, we support you financially.
- A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too.
- We love dog owners - you are welcome to bring your four-legged friend.
- We subsidize your retirement plan & offer fresh fruits, mate, fritz-spritz and beers after work.
Intrigued? Then send us your application, in English, with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nabil El Carrouchi.